openSUSE 10.3 Release Candidate 1 is available for download.
The next planned release is the openSUSE 10.3 final release, on the Thursday, 4th October!
openSUSE 10.3 RC1 for i386, x86-64 and ppc is available as different media sets. All can be downloaded at software.openSUSE.org/developer. Hereâ€™s the run-down:
- 1 DVD containing OSS and NonOSS software (torrents for: i386, x86_64, ppc). Languages supported: English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese (Simpl. & Trad.), Japanese, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Dutch
- 1 CD with a default KDE installation (i386, x86_64, not for ppc, English only)
- 1 CD with a default GNOME installation (i386, x86_64, not for ppc, English only)
- 1 AddOn CD with only NonOSS packages (i386 or x86_64, ppc)
- 1 AddOn CD with language packages that are used for extra languages (i386, x86_64, ppc, only to be used with DVDs!)
- DVD containing the sources corresponding to the media
- 1 Live CD for both KDE and GNOME (i386)
If you have not seen openSUSE 10.3, here are new screenshots (including the new YaST GTK)
What’s new in GNOME 2.20
What’s new in OpenOffice.org 2.3